Terms & Conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions (Terms & Conditions) on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our website www.taithong.com.my
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any Products. By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your use of our website following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- We shall deliver the Products to the delivery address specified by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by us.
- To prevent parcel being lost/undelivered/untraceable during shipping process, please ensure that your shipping address is available for delivery and receiving.
- Customers are not allowed to change delivery address after the order is confirmed. Please note that delivery address inaccuracies and/or discrepancies may result in order cancellation.
- Delivery service is available in selected areas. We shall reserve our rights to inform you earlier and to cancel your order if we are unable to deliver to your location.
- Subject to courier service provider’s coverage on delivery areas, our Products’ delivery area is as follows:-
- Mooncake – within West Malaysia except for “non-delivery areas”
- We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
|Location||Delivery time frame|
|Peninsular Malaysia||3-5 working days|
*Note: There is no delivery during Sunday and Public Holidays
- On delivery of the Products, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the Products immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the Products shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
- We will deliver strictly based on the Products’ quantities indicated in your order form. Any variation of the quantities mentioned via any other form of communication will be disregarded.
- The availability of Products as presented in our Website depends on the ready stock and we shall not guarantee that all the Products you ordered will be available.
- We reserve the right to set limits for quantity of Products that you may order (this can refer to (i) the total amount of Products in your order; and/or (ii) quantity available for purchase for each individual Products published in our Website). If the quantities of your order exceed either of these limits, we reserve the right to amend or cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse, amend, limit or cancel any order quantity. We may be unable to process your order if:
i)the Products you ordered is out of stock or discontinued; or
ii)there is a problem with authorisation of your method of payment or
iii)Delivery location is not covered by courier service provider
3. Return and Refund
- All Products sold are not returnable and refundable.
- If you are dissatisfied with the items delivered, we will not proceed with a redelivery of your desired items or aid you in exchanging your items free of charge. In such cases, you may proceed with making a separate order that includes your desired items.